Special probe Type «G» for hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Special probe Type «G» of increased overall dimensions and impact energy (relative to the probe “D”).
Is used to control materials with high structural heterogeneity (cast iron, bronze) at high surface roughness.
Can be used only at the hardness less than 450 HB.
The Probe Type «G» is used for hardness testing:
- All basic types of metals and alloys without additional calibrations (structural, tool, corrosion-proof, heat-proof, non-corrosive steels and alloys as well as alloys of nonferrous metals, castiron, aluminium, bronze, brass);
- Items with surface hardening and high frequency current hardening;
- Items of complicated configuration;
- Heavy and big items with rough surface.
Advantages of Leeb probe
- Hardness measurement in hard-to-reach areas.
- The spatial position of the probe does not affect the measurement result.
- The robust housing is not subject to mechanical stress.
- Long service life.
of the article
|«D»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks with surface roughness less than 3.2 Ra|
|«E»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||
Probe with polycrystalline indenter made of cubic boron nitride to test materials with high hardness
|«G»||6 kg/55 mm/Ra 7,6||200/29 mm||Control of items with high structural heterogeneity (cast iron, bronze) and surface roughness Ra from 3.2 to 7.6|
ATTENTION! If you buy only probe Type «G», the Hardness tester TKM‑359CE should be sent to the retrofit and alignment.