Special probe Type «E» for hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Special probe Type «E» is a replaceable probe for Leeb Hardness tester TKM-359CE.
Probe with indenter made of polycrystalline of boron nitride intended for control of materials with high hardness.
The probe Type «E» is used for hardness testing:
- All basic types of metals and alloys without additional calibrations (structural, tool, corrosion-proof, heat-proof, non-corrosive steels and alloys as well as alloys of nonferrous metals, castiron, aluminium, bronze, brass).
- Items with surface hardening and high frequency current hardening.
- Items of complicated configuration.
- Heavy and big items with rough surface.
Advantages of Leeb probe
- Hardness measurement in hard-to-reach areas.
- The spatial position of the probe does not affect the measurement result.
- The robust housing is not subject to mechanical stress.
- Long service life.
of the article
|«D»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks with surface roughness less than 3.2 Ra|
|«E»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||
Probe with polycrystalline indenter made of cubic boron nitride to test materials with high hardness
|«G»||6 kg/55 mm/Ra 7,6||200/29 mm||Control of items with high structural heterogeneity (cast iron, bronze) and surface roughness Ra from 3.2 to 7.6|
ATTENTION! If you buy only probe Type «D», the Hardness tester TKM‑359CE should be sent to the retrofit and alignment.