Special probe Type «H» for hardness tester TKM-459CE
Special probe Type «H» is purposed to control hardness of galvanic coatings (chrome, copper, nickel), thin-walled and small-sized items.
The design of hardness testers TKM-459CE provides full interchangeability of probes!
Probe Type «H» is purposed for hardness measurement of following:
- Electroplating (chrome, copper, nickel, zinc, tin, etc.),
- Thin-walled and small-sized products,
- Products from fine-grained materials at local research of properties of materials,
- Items of complicated configuration.
- Stable readings independent from force and time of pressing.
- Easy measuring in hard-to-reach areas.
- Ultra-small control area (from 1 mm).
- Control in slots and blind holes from 5 mm (not provided by rival devices).
- Invisible print on mirror-surface.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative of surface, thickness and weight of product.
of the article
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||145/26 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks|
|1 kg/2 mm/Ra 0,8||145/26 mm||Hardness testing of electroplated coating (chrome, copper, nickel, zinc, tin), thin-walled and small-sized items|
|1 kg/4 mm/Ra 3,2||145/26 mm||Hardness testing of items with unprepared surface, large items and heavy-duty equipment|
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||76/33 mm||Hardness testing of inner surface of tubes, tanks and other hard-to-reach areas|
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||194/26 mm||Hardness testing in hard-to-reach areas as pinholes, grooves, in-between gear teeth zones (length of tip 65 mm)|
ATTENTION! There is a built-in Lemo plug-in in the probe. Connection cable is sold separately.