Portable magnetic particle flaw detector STREAM-15
STREAM-15 portable magnetic particle flaw detector is designed to detect surface and subsurface defects when testing products made of ferromagnetic materials. Incomplete fusion, cracks, and flocks can be identified.
The flaw detector is used to check the structure state, strength and other mechanical properties of various workpieces, metal structures, parts of railway transport, both at the manufacturing and during operation.
Operating principle: magnetization of the test object to search for various discontinuities with subsequent demagnetization.
Advantages of STREAM-15 flaw detector
- The low weight of the device is successfully combined with a high output current value
- AC/DC (rectified half-wave) operating mode allows both circular and longitudinal magnetization of test objects
- Smooth adjustment of current amplitude
- Constant current magnetization, impulse current magnetization
- Direct indication of the magnetizing current amplitude value
- Flexible adjustment of impulse current, up to single pulse operation mode
- Automatic demagnetization of test objects
- Saving settings
- Automatic overheating protection
- Connecting different magnetizing devices
Objects of control:
- Building metal structures
- Gear wheels
- Cast parts