Combined Hardness tester TKM‑459CE combi
Combined Hardness tester TKM‑459CE combi – portable precision device with brand-new soﬅ ware.
Device is intended for non-destructive testing of production quality in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, aircraft, shipbuilding, atomic industry, oil and gas industry.
Applying TKM-459CE combi you receive all advantages of UCI and Leeb methods of metals and alloys hardness control.
TKM-459CE combi controls hardness of following:
- Carbon and structural steels as well as other fine-grained materials
- Hard-surfaced items (cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening)
- Heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, stainless steels
- Non-ferrous metals and alloys (cast iron, aluminium, bronze, brass)
- Electroplated coating (chrome, copper, nickel, zinc, tin), overlaying
- Items of complex configuration (gear teeth, shafts, pipes of any diameter, grooves, blind holes)
- Thin-walled and small-sized items
- Large items and heavy-duty equipment (gas pipelines, rails, construction elements)
– Wide range of metals and alloys.
– Stable measurements with no impact from force and time of pressing the probe to surface.
– Low sensitivity to curvature and roughness of surface.
– Hardness measurement in hard-to-reach areas (position of probe has no impact on the results of measurement).
– Wide range of accessories.
Features of TKM-459CE combi
- Impact-, dust- and water-proof housing.
- Bright color display allows to make measurements at below zero temperature.
- Signalization about exceeding of prescribed measurement threshold.
- Unique statistical data processing system.
- Fast calibration of device scales with one or two standard test blocks.
- Flexible device memory for readings recording and analysis.
- Programming of additional calibrations for scales of hardness tester with one or two standard test blocks.
- Fast programming of additional scales with two to ten standard test blocks.
of the article
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||145/26 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks|
|1 kg/2 mm/Ra 0,8||145/26 mm||Hardness testing of electroplated coating (chrome, copper, nickel, zinc, tin), thinwalled and small-sized items|
|1 kg/4 mm/Ra 3,2||145/26 mm||Hardness testing of items with unprepared surface, large items and heavy-duty equipment|
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||76/33 mm||Hardness testing of inner surface of tubes, tanks and other hard-to-reach areas|
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||190/26 mm||Hardness testing in hard-to-reach areas as pinholes, grooves, in-between gear teeth zones (length of tip 65 mm)|
|«D»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks with surface roughness less than 3.2 Ra|
|«E»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||Probe with polycrystalline indenter made of cubic boron nitride to test materials with high hardness|
|«G»||8 kg/55 mm/Ra 7,6||200/29 mm||Hardness testing of high structure inhomogeneity items with surface roughness more than 7.2 Ra|