STREAM-20 magnetic particle flaw detector
STREAM-20 portable magnetic particle flaw detector is designed to detect surface and subsurface defects when testing products made of ferromagnetic materials. Incomplete fusion, cracks, and flocks can be identified.
The flaw detector is used to check the structure state, strength and other mechanical properties of various workpieces, metal structures, parts of railway transport, both at the manufacturing and during operation.
Operating principle: magnetization of the test object to search for various discontinuities with subsequent demagnetization.
Features of STREAM-20 flaw detector
The low weight of the device is successfully combined with a high output current value.
AC/DC (rectified half-wave) operating mode allows both circular and longitudinal magnetization of test objects.
- AC/DC (rectified half-wave) operating mode allows both circular and longitudinal magnetization of test objects
- Direct indication of the magnetizing current amplitude value
- Flexible adjustment of impulse current, up to single pulse operation mode
- Magnetization time setting
- Demagnetization time setting
- Saving settings
- Automatic overheating protection
Objects of control:
- Building metal structures
- Gear wheels
- Cast parts