The research and production company Mashproject LLC was launched more than 30 years ago as a spin-off of Central Research Institute for Materials in Leningrad (currently Saint-Petersburg), one of the major institutes of the USSR defense industry.
Our company manufactures and supplies portable high-precision equipment for non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics of metal and alloy products:
- UCI and Leeb hardness testers;
- A variety of flaw detectors, including Eddy current (EC) flaw detectors;
- Crack depth meters;
We are fully aware of possible working environment features.
That is why we develop our equipment for comfortable use in a laboratory, polluted production floor air, at the temperatures the scorching summer or northern winter.
Customization is one of our main priorities. That is why the products made by Mashproject LLC is highly appreciated by the customers in the NDT equipment market.
Our devices are used by the largest manufacturers belonging to a wide range of industries including oil & gas production, energy sector, mechanical engineering, aviation industry, metallurgical industry and many others.
We are focused on portable hardness testers design and production providing simple and quick hardness testing of various products made of steel, cast iron, bronze, brass, copper, aluminum etc. no matter the size, wall thickness or surface properties.
The quality management system in relation to the production of devices of Mashproject LLC complies with the requirements of GOST R ISO 001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015).
- We are a B2B company;
- The devices undergo several stages check to meet the quality and safety requirements of our customers;
- The QMS for instruments and measurement devices, for testing and control meets the requirements of GOST R ISO 001-2015 (ISO 9001: 2015);
- Our equipment meets the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union;
- The user interface of devices is localization-friendly;
- We provide step-by-step product tutorial videos;
- We save your money by checking the compliance of all our devices to our customers’ specific requirements and tasks.