Leeb Hardness tester TKM‑359CE
Hardness tester functions by Leeb method.
TKM-359CE controls hardness of following:
- All basic types of metals and alloys without additional calibrations (structural, tool, corrosion-proof, heat-proof, non-corrosive steels and alloys as well as alloys of nonferrous metals, castiron, aluminium, bronze, brass);
- Items with surface hardening and high frequency current hardening;
- Items of complicated configuration;
- Heavy and big items with rough surface.
– Wide range of controlled metals and alloys.
– Low sensitivity to the curvative and roughness of surface.
– Monitoring of hardness change along the surface.
– Stable measurements independent from force and time of pressing the probe to the surface.
– Possibility of material identification in blank production.
– Control of “volumetric” hardness.
Features of TKM-359CE
- Impact-, dust- and water- proof housing.
- Bright color display allows working at below zero temperature and stays bright at any lighting.
- Signalization of exceeding of prescribed readings threshold.
Unique system of statistic data processing and averaging of readings.
- Fast adjustment of readings and programming of additional calibrations to basic scales by 2 or less standard blocks.
- Flexible device memory for recording of readings and their analysis.
- Programming of additional scales calibrations of hardness tester by 2 or less standard test blocks.
- Fast programming of additional scales by 2 to 10 standard test blocks.
of the article
|«D»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks with surface roughness less than 3.2 Ra|
|«E»||3 kg/6 mm/Ra 3,2||138/21 mm||Probe with polycrystalline indenter made of cubic boron nitride to test materials with high hardness|
|«G»||8 kg/55 mm/Ra 7,6||200/29 mm||Hardness testing of high structure inhomogeneity items with surface roughness more than 7.2 Ra|
We also recommend to buy Combined Hardness tester TKM‑459CE combi