Sensor «2×2» for Crack depth meter 281M
Sensor «2×2» is designed to work on surfaces with a small distance between cracks.
This sensor has 4 electrodes, which are arranged in two rows.
- Control of ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials(stainless steel, aluminum alloys, etc.)
- Measurings range – from 0.5 to 20 mm.
- Work on a surface with a close location of cracks (“grid”).
- Sensor «2×2» allows you to take measurements in hard-to-reach places.
- Mobile spring-loaded contact electrodes of the sensor enable the user to perform measurements on curved surfaces.
- Low impact of the material electromagnetic properties on the measurement result.
Crack depth meter 281M – high-precision instrument for measuring the depth of cracks exposed on various metals and alloys (incl. stainless steel, duraluminum), previously detected by other methods.
The operating principle of the Crack Depth Meter – AC electro potential measuring that provides prompt and precise depth test (in comparison to traditional methods).
Typical control objects:
- Shafts, rolls, rolling mills, details of constructions, machines and mechanisms;
- Pipes, tubes, oil-and-gas pipelines;
- Pressure vessels;
- Energy industry devices.
ATTENTION! If you buy only Sensor «2×2», the Crack depth meter 281M should be sent to the retrofit and alignment.