Sensor «3+1» (with external electrode) for Crack depth meter 281M
Sensor «3+1» with external electrode is designed to measure the depth of cracks than 30 mm.
This sensor has 4 electrodes, 3 of which are arranged in one row, and 1 current electrode is external.
The external electrode allows you to increase the voltage, thereby expanding the measurement range of crack depth to 100 mm.
- Control of ferromagnetic materials.
- Measurings range – from 30 to 100 mm.
- Sensor «3+1» allows you to take measurements in hard-to-reach places.
- Mobile spring-loaded contact electrodes of the sensor enable the user to perform measurements on curved surfaces.
- Low impact of the material electromagnetic properties on the measurement result.
Crack depth meter 281M – high-precision instrument for measuring the depth of cracks exposed on various metals and alloys (incl. stainless steel, duraluminum), previously detected by other methods.
The operating principle of the Crack Depth Meter – AC electro potential measuring that provides prompt and precise depth test (in comparison to traditional methods).
Typical control objects:
- Shafts, rolls, rolling mills, details of constructions, machines and mechanisms;
- Pipes, tubes, oil-and-gas pipelines;
- Pressure vessels;
- Energy industry devices.
ATTENTION! If you buy only Sensor «3+1», the Crack depth meter 281M should be sent to the retrofit and alignment.