T4 test stand for TKM-459 UCI hardness tester
T4 test stand is specially designed for the TKM459 UCI hardness tester to ensure the most convenient work for the operator and to minimize the human factor.
It has become even easier to control the hardness of large batches of products and products of small weight and dimensions!
T4 test stand provides the following:
– stable force on the probe;
– perpendicularity of the probe to the investigated surface;
– high repeatability of the measurement results;
– ability to test specimens of various shapes and minimal weight.
THE ULTRASOUND PROBE WITH A STANDARD TIP IS NOT INCLUDED INTO THE T4 TEST STAND DELIVERY KIT!
- Large base for the comfortable work.
- Special holder for the electronic unit of hardness tester.
- Reliable support plate for the ultrasonic probe.
- Fixing device to place the probe at a certain level depending on height of the controlled specimen.
- Handle for smooth lowering of the probe to perform measurement.
The delivery kit includes a magnetic calibration prism and a pattern vice.
Purpose of a magnetic prism
A magnetic prism is made of high-strength hardened steel. It has upper edges beveled inward and is used to fix the cylindrical parts.
Before starting measurements, place the specimen in the center of the prism and turn the switch to the “ON” position. The both sides of the prism will be magnetized, and the specimen will be tightly fixed.
Install the prism with the specimen at the insertion point of the probe indentor and perform the measurements.
Turn the switch to the “OFF” position to release the specimen.
Purpose of a pattern vice
The vice is designed for reliable fixation of small details in any position. The vice is made of high-quality alloyed steel, the working surfaces hardness is 58…62 HRC.
The vice accuracy is the following:
– parallelism 0.005/100 mm,
– perpendicularity 0.005 mm.