Special probe Type «K» for UCI hardness tester TKM-459CE
Special UCI probe Type «K» has reduced dimensions for hardness control in a limited space: inside pipes, tanks and other hard-to-reach places.
The design of UCI hardness testers TKM-459CE provides full interchangeability of probes!
Probe Type «K» is purposed for hardness measurement of following:
- Carbonaceous and structural steels;
- Items with surface-hardened layers such as cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening;
- Heat-proof, corrosion-proof, non-corrosive steels;
- Plated coating (chrome), overlaying;
- Items of complicated configuration.
- Stable readings independent from force and time of pressing.
- The spatial position of the sensor does not affect the measurement result.
- Easy measuring in hard-to-reach areas.
- Ultra-small control area (from 1 mm).
- Invisible print on mirror-surface.
- Low sensitivity to the curvative of surface, thickness and weight of product.
Probes characteristics for UCI hardness tester TKM-459CE
of the article
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||145/26 mm||Solving of main hardness testing tasks|
|1 kg/2 mm/Ra 0,8||145/26 mm||Hardness testing of electroplated coating (chrome, copper, nickel, zinc, tin), thinwalled and small-sized items|
|1 kg/4 mm/Ra 3,2||145/26 mm||Hardness testing of items with unprepared surface, large items and heavy-duty equipment|
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||76/33 mm||Hardness testing of inner surface of tubes, tanks and other hard-to-reach areas|
|1 kg/3 mm/Ra 1,6||190/26 mm||Hardness testing in hard-to-reach areas as pinholes, grooves, in-between gear teeth zones (length of tip 65 mm)|
ATTENTION! There is a built-in Lemo plug-in in the probe. Connection cable is sold separately.